Saturday, February 26, 2011

13th Entry: Book Tickets!

Finally helped a friend to book air tickets. 4 hours of work! typing, transfering my cash around.

This is my very first time booking air tickets online. Since she did not have a visa card, thus she asked for help to settle the bill.

Booking tickets can be such a hassle when they are many details to be filled in. Since they had limited session time of 9 minutes, I had to quickly match each persons details to their repective textboxes. There were many times where I had to retype the entries.

Why does the price fluctuate after i book a single ticket. The next ticket that I booked cost a almost 60 over bucks more expensive than the previous one. Same flight, side by side seats and yet that much different of a price. Why is there such an inconsistency. Its not like as if the plane is full.

One thing that is efficient is the billing. Lol, when it comes to money issues, its exceptionally fast. Makes me worry what happen if i lost my credit card and handphone. All my cash would simply be gone.

Im feeling a bit tired now, but still cant sleep cause my hair is still wet. The problems of having longer hair now.

No comments:

Post a Comment