Wednesday, December 1, 2010

10th Entry: A new beginning

Yea, promised myself to come back to write and here I am.
Exams are done and dusted. Its pretty amazing how i thought it was the end of the world just 3 weeks ago.

3 weeks ago i thought time was running out with the number days remaining till the exams.
The feeling was sensational, being a last minute worker, i never felt so lost before.  Failing which was a distant thought in the past, somethign more of a relative impossibility became apparently realistic this time round.

And so the exams came and left, I didn't do too well and deep down inside i still feel that there was more that i could do in the first place. I am capable of more and I should not underestimate myself too much. I am capable of more and i need to realise that. Thus i kinda made a pact with myself, to work hard from the start next semester and not at the end.

OM was the last paper, the only paper which I dreaded the most but still somehow feel that there should be potential for scoring. I won't go about with the "if onlys" but I knew it was a good lesson.

Had an outing yesterday with the majority of the class. Lunch Movie Pool Dinner. Been a very long time since i headed out with a large group. After the paper I was still a little shell-shocked and drained from the depravation of proper sleep. Nonetheless i still enjoyed myself totally. Wishing for more outing with the class after this rare opportunity to gather.

It was amazing how I was still calculating some of the numbers in OM while watching Harry Potter. I found out where was my error! Many might think, why should one still brood over what has passed? My answer would be that I am devoted to what I do and when theres a mistake, I will try my best to seek it out, realise it and learn from it.

Feel kinda lost right now, don't know what I should do on the dawn of December. Should find some self-improvement stuff to do and try to go for a good work out.

At least its soccer later!

No comments:

Post a Comment