Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Entry and it all starts over again.

Well its has been a long time since i have written a journal entry.

Heres a little information about my blogging experience.
During primary sch days, my teacher wanted us to keep a journal as part of our english language programme.
My first online blog began in July 2003 and it lasted till somewhere in March 2006.
Then I went in hiatus before further adding 3 more entries in 2008.
As for 2008 till 2010, the interest just wasnt there due to NS commitments.
The stuff that you could write was so limited as you are not suppose to comment about NS stuff, so basically writing was very much limited.

So motivates me to create my first blog?
I guess I have a pretty short term memory when it comes to remembering past events. When I first started my very first blog, i had the intention for it to be a reference of my history. I treasure memories alot, thus I simply don't want to forget the past. We all live each moment once, and every moment is precious to me. Every experience is a learning journey and i don't want to forget every step that i take, whether its good or bad, happy or sad, joyful or sorrowful. Hopefully this is something that i can show to my future wife and kids on what my life was like.

So why start all over again?
I still believe the belief that I had above.
Hopefully, by writing more I can reflect more on my daily events.
To share my thoughts with others.
Improves my language in someway.

Why don't you want to go back to your old blog to publish you entries instead?
Looking back at my old blog at diaryland, I must say it looks quite "obiang". But i am still proud of my creation, my efforts. For this new blog, most probably im not going to focus much on the design, but rather, on the content instead. Another reason why I decided to move to a new site as my archives are quite messed up at my old site.

Why "Change the World, Change Yourself" ?
Its a random thought that just came into my head, but its something that i have often pondered about. If we really want to change the world, we should first change ourselves first. Very often we tend to critisize and judge others unfairly, but have we really taken a look at the mirror in the first place? Are we or have we been behaving in the same manner before?

If we want to change the world, we should change ourselves first. When the world sees how you behave, they might just might be inspired by you to change.

Fresh start, Fresh Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment