Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7th Entry: A Summary of 2 Days

Yesterday was one of the usual long Mondays. Returned home with an intention to really focus on my essay and slides presentation.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. Initially I thought it was just another saleseperson trying his luck at my door but it turned out that my family paid a surprise visit to see how was my dad doing. It came quite unexpectedly as it was a Monday. Had another long chat with my cousin, imparted all my secondary school studying skills to him and introduced to him about what poly life is like. I hope somehow my counseling would help him. Went to bed not long after my external family left. Woke up early to edit my long long essay.

Today was quite a fast paced day. While waiting for the rest in the biz library, I managed to do some MNO. Wanted to touch a bit on law but i totally knocked out after writing the title "Tutorial 4". Went for the mini class gathering with chiew hong, mike,guo hwee, rayna and ho yin.. I am very tired right now. Perhaps I should sleep first and wake up earlier later. Really wish to write more but my mind is pretty blank right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment