Thursday, March 1, 2012

3nd Korean Entry

Still no news of my modules. I guess everyone is on holiday today. Today is the independence day of South Korea.

Today we visited a couple of shopping places in Korea. I don't really remember the names as yet as I was following the rest of the Singaporean Group. One of the shopping malls if I remember correctly was located beside Euljiro substation, the other being Dong Dae Mun.

Lots of crowd today as it was a public holidays. From your Zara to H&M to the shopping outlets without brands. There is simply too many things to shop for. I am hoping that i can familiarize more with the locations so that I can make better introductions in future.

Tomorrow we will be heading to KUBS office to settle our modules. As mentioned, currently I still have none, hoping that I can get at least 4 tomorrow and I will be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment