Monday, March 5, 2012

Seoul Day 9

Today is my Birthday. 24th to be exact. Feeling so old. Anyway my birthday is just like any other day.

Today also marks the first day of School at Korea University. Attended Corporate Finance class at 0900. Headed to sch at 0800 just to make sure that I manage to find the class. Upon entering the seminar room, I was abit worried as all the students around me were Korean local students. I was wondering if I have entered the correct class. It was only when the professor flashed the first slide that I heaved a sign of relief.

The Korean prof was pretty fluent in English, I had no problems understanding him. He looked pretty young too for a prof.

Following on I attended my second lesson at 1400. This time the venue was at a huge lecture hall. The prof of International Business was basically intimidating us with the difficulty of the module but nonetheless I still intend to stay and not drop the module.

Thats all for now. Gonna take a short nap before dinner. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment