Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seoul Day 9/2

What a night I had yesterday. Had dinner at a restaurant that specializes in traditional Korean barbeque. For 5000 won per person, it was definitely well worth it but it was not my fave meal as I did not really like to eat pork and fatty meats. Nonetheless it was still a good meal.

Recevied a birthday cake from the rest of my exchange student friends. It was a surprise as it was the first time that I received a cake from someone else other than my parents. Thank you everyone! =)

After that we went for drinking at a nearby nightspot. It was a unique and terrible expereince. I drank too much and too fast and before I knew it I was knocked out. It was a messy experience as I was vomitting consistently. Never before did such a thing happen in my drinking experience. In the past, I always drank slow but this time I was gulping them down one by one.

Nonetheless I would like to thank my friends who spent the time with me and bringing me back to my room. This would definitely be the last time that I would drink like this. lol.

The cake! Thank you guys!

The mugs of beer in position

Oh no! The little green bottle at the corner. Noooo...! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment