Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Seoul Day 17 18 19

Its amazing that I have been living in Seoul for close to 3 weeks. Other than the language barrier, I feel like I have been a Seoul Resident for many years. Week 2 of school is going to end soon and that means school work and projects are going to start to pile up soon. I have been enjoying so much that I have been missing the the first two weeks of readings. Its a little worrying and I believe that I have to forgo some of the fun times to make up for the missed out study times. I need to plan and work on it!

Anyway today is white day, the day where guys are supposed to sweets and chocolate to girls. It has been a quiet day for me, couples are out for their dinners while the rest I am just not sure where they are. I don't have anymore battery on my phone and I can't contact anyone. Hopefully the replacement charger arrives soon and I can recharge my phone.

I feel satisfied after accomplishing two things. Things in which might seem simple but complex when its done overseas.

1.Setting up Wifi. After many trial and errors, I finally located the manual guide. All the links are in Korean and at times, it gets abit frustrating looking for the manual.

2.Obtaining my print account at the print shop (Main Library). Finally I can print something! No more living without hard copy notes. Yesh!

Thats all for now, shall take a break. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment