Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seoul Day 13 (Thur)

Technically this should be my 13th Day in Seoul, realised that I have miscounted the days. It past midnight now, so this entry should be written for the day before.

Attended my first International Business Lesson, missed my first lesson due to a really bad hangover. I was left out in the formation of the groups and was left like a lost soul wandering around the class. Everyone just naturally had their groups except me. This reminds me of my secondary school days and Business Law at NUS. The feeling of being unwanted was just awful. No words can described but I am sure I am getting used to it.

Looking at the bright side, I always look at such a scenario as an opportunity to push myself ahead and prove to the world.

After lessons ended for today, we attended KU welcoming party. There were introductions by various members of KUBS office and clubs in the business school. With the pizzas being served, there were introductions, quizes and other games to keep us entertained.

After that, we split up after making arrangements for the ski trip that would take place later. We brought the SMU exchange students for a visit to our humble rooms at Issac Hostel. While crossing the road after the visit, we just had the sudden urge to play LAN and we made our way to the nearest LAN shop. We wanted to play L4D but sadly the place does not offer. We played Warcraft 3 and Starcraft instead. Time passed swiftly while we played and before we knew it, we had already completed 4 hours. We called it a day with a visit to Red Cup for snacks.

Last Trip to Daiso: Damage 5000 Won

KUBS Welcoming Party Opening Speech

LAN Shop Com Damage: 1200 Won per Hour

LAN Shop Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment